Homeopathic Indications: ENT Support is for the temporary relief of symptoms related to ear, nose, and throat infections including sinus/nasal congestion, cough, and mucous congestion in the middle ear and sneezing.
These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practices. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
Dosage: 1-10 drops under the tongue, 3 times a day or as directed by a health professional. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Pulsatilla (4X)
- Euphorbium Officinarum (6X)
- Luffa Operculata (6X)
- Mercurius Iodatus Ruber (8X)
- Argentum Nitricum (10X)
- Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum (10X)
- Influenzinum (12X)
- Sinusitisinum (17X)
- Aspergillus Niger (10C 15C 30C 200C)
- Candida Albicans (10C 15C 30C 200C)
- Gallicum Acidum (10C 15C 30C 200C)
- Mucor Racemosus (10C 15C 30C 200C)
- Mutabile Bacillus (30C)
All products are final sale